Network News 2011
Portsmouth Lettings - 5 Tips on Finding a New Home
The rental market is booming. A number of factors have come together meaning that more people are being forced to rent rather than buy. As a result, the competition for rental properties has become almost cut throat. In many cases when you do find the perfect property there are multiple potential tenants competing for the same property. This is no different in Portsmouth, but there are some things that you can do to help, these are the top 5 tips for finding your new home:
1. Engage the services of an experienced local letting agent to help you find your ideal new home. Tenant Network is one of the leading letting agents in the Portsmouth area and has a great record of matching tenants with their ideal homes. Their helpful team will be happy to help you.
2. Location is a key consideration; consider it carefully, like all cities Portsmouth has many different areas and some will suit you more than others. A good Letting agent like Tenant Network will be able to advise you on the pro's and con's of each area allowing you to make an informed decision.
3. Don't rush your decision. During your search you will see many different properties, the last thing you want to do is commit to a property that only ticks some of your boxes. A good letting agent like Tenant Network will have access to a portfolio of properties, they are sure to have one that is perfect for you.
4. Get all your references and finances prepared early. With the increased competition, you are more likely to get your ideal property if you have references and deposits available when needed.
5. Don't waste any time... Your search may take longer than you think it will. Get in touch with a specialist letting agent like Tenant Network - they can begin your search immediately.
For more information on Portsmouth lettings why not give the experts at Tenant Network a call on 02392 658044. The team will be happy to help.
Published: Friday 9 December 2011