Guarantor's Employment Status
If you have not worked in your current position for at least 18 months, please provide details of where you have previously
worked in the fields below.
If your employment will change before your proposed tenancy starts, please provide details in the additional information field below.
By completing this form, you have agreed to act as a Guarantor for the tenant named within this form. The tenant’s reference is
being completed by ECM Management Ltd on behalf of their landlord. ECM Management shall for the purposes of this application form be
the Data Controller as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act").
Please read the following declaration statement really carefully, making sure that you understand how we’re going to use your information.
I understand that the information contained in this application will be retained, stored and used by ECM Management Ltd in accordance with
the Data Protection Act. I confirm that the information I have provided is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge and
agree that Tenant Network can verify this through a number of different sources. These sources may include consulting the databases of
credit reference agencies and the electoral roll, the Industry Sort code Directory (ISCD) as well as other sources of information in
relation to the details I’ve provided.
In connection with this application I also understand and consent that:
- ECM Management Ltd may contact me using the contact details provided in this application form, for the purpose of completing this reference;
- ECM Management Ltd may pass on any information I have supplied and the results of any linked verification checks to the landlord;
- If the tenant, for whom I am proposing to act as Guarantor, defaults in respect of their tenancy covenants in the future ECM Management
Ltd may review the results of the verifications and searches set out above;
- If I default in respect of any of covenants I have given as Guarantor (including the payment of rent on behalf of the tenant when the tenant
has failed to pay their rent) my default may be recorded on our central database for defaulting debtors and that such default may affect any
future application I may make for tenancies, credit and/or insurance;
- ECM Management Ltd can use debt collection agencies or tracing agents to trace my whereabouts and recover any monies I owe to ECM Management
Ltd or the landlord.
I also understand that by consulting with a Credit Reference Agency, the Agency will keep a record of this search, and that the results of this search may show
how I conduct my payments with other organisations. I also understand that how I conduct any payments as part of my agreement to act as Guarantor, may
be disclosed to the Agency and may affect future credit applications.
From time to time this information may also be used for debt tracing and fraud prevention. I understand that I may request the name and address of the
Credit Reference Agency ECM Management Ltd use, and that I may apply for a copy of the information they provided to ECM Management Ltd. *
I hereby authorise my referees to provide details of my earnings/dates of employment/previous tenancy term (if appropriate) to ECM Management Ltd for
the purposes described above for the completion of my application for a rented property.